Thank you so much for stopping by the new Sound Affects website! When we set out to revamp our brand, we wanted to create a beautiful site that made it easier for you to connect with us and learn more about what we are up to.
Without further ado, we invite you to poke around and let us know what you think. Here are some highlights of our new website:
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our campaign is about Taking the Scare out of Breast Cancer. This revolutionary cancer technology empowers patients and doctors by helping them determine if their tumors likely need chemotherapy versus not knowing and still doing chemotherapy. This could save countless patients from undergoing unnecessary treatment and save more lives. This is HUGE!
- For Sound Affects, music is our torch for raising awareness and funds for our cancer-fighting campaigns. We partner with independent emerging talents. Please visit our Artists page and learn more about these magnificent musicians! Each performer has a vastly different background, genre of music and reason for partnering with Sound Affects. That said, all artists are united by one mission: To win the war on caner! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with each of them.
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter to learn more about how YOU can make YOUR OWN Sound Affect!
- Our next live event is Music Mezcal on October 20, 2015. Please click Events to RSVP and find out who’s performing, and about our raffle.
- Learn more about our Mission and Donate to the Sound Affects General Fund.
Please connect with me in comments! We’re always eager to hear from our community.