Website Linking Policy
The Sound Affects Linking Policy permits:
- All types of Partners who have formal affiliations with Sound Affects.
- Entities actively working on cancer-fighting technology treatment projects that are focused on life-giving solutions.
- Organizations, Supporters, and Individuals that embrace Sound Affects’ mission to educate and provide awareness about the vital need to fund innovative early-stage technology projects.
- Sound Affects expects organizations, partners, and supporters that link to our Website to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information.
We do not evaluate linking to our Website on a case-by-case basis. If you do not fall in the above mentioned groups, by creating a link to the Sound Affects Website, you agree to be bound by the terms stated herein.
- Sound Affects reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The link must be an active, text-only link clearly marked SOUND AFFECTS.
- You may not use Sound Affects logos or trademarks.
The relationship between Sound Affects and your organization must be clearly communicated using one of the following descriptions.
- I am a supporter of Sound Affects
- Links may only be directed to the Sound Affects homepage at soundaffects.org.
- Links to any other page of the Sound Affects Website are prohibited.
- When activated by a user, the link must open the Sound Affects Website in a full screen and not within a frame on the linked Website.
- Sound Affects reserves the right to terminate any links to the Sound Affects Website at any time without cause or warning.
- If Sound Affects chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com.